7kW Compressor with Dryer G7EL-7.5FF-300 (New model)
£5,822.04 inc Vat | £4,366.53 ex VAT
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICE
7.5 bar Oil-injected Rotary Screw Air Compressor with Dryer
An air compressor with 20.7l/s (43.9 cfm) F.A.D. capacity, complete with in built fridge dryer for dry compressed air, ideal for workshops, body shops and light industrial users.
Model G EL FF: ADVANCED, RELIABLE, AND QUIET
7kW compressor with dryer: Rotary Screw Technology with Integrated Refrigerant Dryer by Atlas Copco
This 7kW compressor with dryer has a higher Free Air Delivery capacity than the GX7 EP. It comes with integrated fridge dryer for dry compressed air. This is a 7.5 bar compressor and it is ideal for workshops, body shops and light industrial users.
- Compared to piston compressors, the G offers reduced energy consumption and high efficiency
- A more user-friendly interface compared to the GX Series – a new base controller featuring service timers, running hours, loaded hours and adjustable pressure set point directly on the controller
- A new more reliable compression element allowing for 20.7l/s (43.9 cfm) Free Air Delivery
- The G7EL FF is equipped with energy efficient load/no load control as standard
- ‘Dry air’ refers to +3 deg.C pressure dewpoint from in built fridge dryer.
The new G Series: ADVANCED, RELIABLE, AND QUIET
Capacity F.A.D: 20.7 l/s (43.9 cfm)
Maximum working pressure: 7.25 bar.g (105 psi.g)
Pressure dewpoint: +3 deg.C
Noise level: 65 dB(A)
Motor rating: 7.5 kW
Electrical supply: Compressor - 400V / 3ph / 50Hz
Electrical supply rating: Compressor – 20 Amps
Compressed air connection: G½” Female
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1533 mm x 590 mm x 1332 mm
Weight: 314 kg
How to choose the air compressor for your specific application?
Compressed air has a major impact on your monthly energy bill. It is crucial to use the right compressed air or vacuum equipment for your needs. Selecting the right equipment could be a complicated task, so Atlas Copco Compressor Store can help you choose.
If you are not sure which size or type of compressor do you need, use the compressor selector tool below to help you find out or contact our sales support for assistance.