Refrigerant Air Dryer FX2
£624.00 inc Vat | £520.00 ex VAT
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICE
FX air dryers remove moisture from compressed air by cooling the air to near freezing point. This causes water to condense which is automatically drained. The cooled compressed air is reheated to prevent condensation on pipework.
FX2 Refrigerant Air Dryer from Atlas Copco
- Removal of moisture from your compressed air to ISO 8573-1 Class 4..
- Protects your tools and products from contamination and damage.
- Reliable, cost effective and easy to use solution.
- Ideal for use with GX2-4EP compressors.
- Inlet flow: 12 l/s (25 cfm) at 7 bar.g (102 psig) and +5oC pressure dewpoint
- Maximum inlet pressure: 16 bar.g (232 psig)
- Connections: Inlet / Outlet – R3/4” Male
- Electrical supply – 230V/1/50Hz
- Electrical supply rating – 2 Amps
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 500mm x 350mm x 484mm
- Weight: 19 kg
How to choose the air compressor for your specific application?
Compressed air has a major impact on your monthly energy bill. It is crucial to use the right compressed air or vacuum equipment for your needs. Selecting the right equipment could be a complicated task, so Atlas Copco Compressor Store can help you choose.
If you are not sure which size or type of compressor do you need, use the compressor selector tool below to help you find out or contact our sales support for assistance.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICEFX air dryers remove moisture from compressed air by cooling the air to near freezing point. This causes water to condense which is automatically drained. The cooled compressed air is reheated to prevent condensation on pipework. Download leaflet: Refrigerant air dryer for compressed air applications
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICECompact, clean and cost efficient treatment of compressor condensate, protecting the environment. Ideal for use with compressors with flows up to 35 l/s (75 cfm).
- The condensate generated by a lubricated compressor contains traces of oil
- Treats condensate and ensures you comply with environmental legislation
- Removes the traces of oil, allowing the condensate to be discharged to a foul drain
- Untreated compressed air can damage tools and equipment
- UD+ filter removes particles and traces of oil from the compressed air
- Two stage filtration performance in a single filter
- Reduced pressure drop over conventional filters
- Ideal filter for installation with Atlas Copco G11 compressors
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICEThe Electronic Water Drain (EWD) is a zero-loss, electronically operated drain valve, specially designed to drain condensate. The intelligent drain function monitors condensate build-up with liquid level sensors. It evacuates the condensate only when necessary to avoid wasting compressed air and to generate considerable energy savings when compared with float drains. Ideal for use on compressors, dryers, filters and air receivers. Download leaflet: Air treatment and condensate treatment
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICEUD9+ AIR COMPRESSOR FILTER WITH COALESCING TECHNOLOGY Unique high efficiency filtration, 0.01 micron with automatic drain and visual pressure indicator, in a single space saving filter, protecting your equipment and processes. Ideal for use with GX2-5EP compressors.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRICE250 litre vertical air receiver
- LV250, 16 bar vertical air receiver in accordance with Directive 2014/29/EU
- Galvanised internally and externally for corrosion protection
- Complete with safety valve, pressure gauge and manual drain valve